Sunday, 21 July 2013

coming back or annoying us?

Well all of you should know about princess toes..Right? >.< Well msp has SADLY got rid of them! No-one knows why but anyway when I was about to log in I saw someone wearing princess toes on the front screen! I don't know if msp are trying to annoy us or bringing princess toes back....Maybe they are coming back..maybe all of the rares are... I personally think msp will bring princess toes back, because...I saw a sign of the old msp coming back! If you wanna find out the sign..Look at the V.I.P sign at the top right hand corner of the screen... WELL! LOOK AT IT!! You should see the old msp V.I.P sign, The one that used to be there! So I do NOT know if rares are coming back but i making an offer... 3 wishys, 5 autos, 5 gifts and when i'm V.I.P again (dunno when) I will give you a greeting JUST for a pair of princess toes (have to be white) sooooooo???????What about it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well...tell me if you want to give your princess toes for all that! Thanks for reading!
Katie Mc 123 Over and out!!

Princess toes on front log in screen :o

No comments:

Post a Comment